Help, support and information for our Pro Pooling Unity Asset
- Site Admin
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 8:06 pm
v3.0 is now released. This version is a major update that contains many of the most requested updates and improvements including
- New Pools component for adding per scene / non persistant pools.
- Game Framework Action support
- Basic reporting to show runtime usage
- Updated demos
- + many other improvements and fixes
There are several API changes that have been needed to accommodate this (see below for full details) and so this version is not directly backwards compatible, although the interface is still similar to before.
Note: Always take a backup before upgrading.